How We Work
How we work Ready to launch a new product,build buzz for your brand, Build your online community, or drive more leads?We have a process to help you reach your goals.
The 7 steps most design projects
will have to pass through
Study the Client Brief.
Explore / Target Audience
Map / Sketch
Revision / Test
Monitor, Analyse, Improve & Maintenance
Websites are living, breathing entities and need constant care and maintenance. Updating content, changing the backend, and fixing broken links are daily recurring work. All of these phases are critical to the Web design process. But the thread that runs through the process is a strategy: the desire to achieve a goal, move the organization forward, and prosper in a competitive environment. Let’s look at the process, how it translates to the Web.
Why do we say a website project never ends?
Because it’s crucial to review performance and conversions continually. We meet with clients to review three and six months after launch to:
- Analyze site performance – using tracking tools such as Google Analytics and Woorank.
Reviewing conversions – make some tests and adjustments.
- Make sure site speed and other metrics performed well
- Link building – we’ll begin a plan that helps SEO ranking.
- Improvement plan – a website is always a work-in-
- progress and should continually evolve
- We create the Phase 2 improvement plan.
- We run the maintenance plans, monitor security, and backup.
Got a project?
Whether you need a new website or some help with your social media we are ready to start the conversation.